Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 march 2010...

finally.. !! i have a followers.. thanks a lot nor hafizah.. sorry if there's a typing error about your name.. i thought that no one would ever follow my blog.. perhaps some of you think that what's the big deal about that?? but do i care what's your opinion?? nope!!! coz this is my blog.. not your blog!!

right now it's 5 pm.. life is so boring.. i don't have anything to do except on9.. my brother went to somewhere, small river at Merotai, hang out with his best fren and fishing.. i help to prepared his cater with fried chicken.. he was so happy.. i'm happy too...

Actually now, i am in dilemma.. should i study overseas or juzt in locals?? which one is better you think?? please help me.. i'm already apply for JPA scholarship.. hoping that i will got it.. but, deep in my heart, i don't think i really wants it badly.. oh God.. help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment